- Civil law matters
- Contract Law
- Small Business financial consulting
- Consumer and business bankruptcy
- Estate Planning
Attorney K. Orrin Purdie joins the Law Office of April Randle, PLLC and brings a wealth of legal acumen and experience to the firm. Orrin graduated from East Tennessee State University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Communications and a Minor in Business Management. In college, Orrin was an active member and president of the American Marketing Association and an active member of the Delta Sigma Pi business fraternity. In 2013, Orrin graduated from Cecil C. Humphrey’s School of Law at the University of Memphis on the shore of the great Mississippi River. While attending law school, Orrin was an active member of the Moot Court Board, a competing member on the arbitration travel team, and was acknowledged in law review publications for his school.
Upon graduation, Orrin opened his own law practice in downtown Memphis. Since opening his own office in 2013, Orrin has zealously represented clients across the legal spectrum. As a criminal defense attorney, he represented clients in their defense against alleged crimes, such as D.U.I., drug possession, white collar crimes, juvenile offenses, and domestic disputes. Orrin has also handled administrative proceedings at colleges and universities and at the state level, including hearings with the Department of Homeland Security.
Orrin’s law practice has been expanding since its beginning and has encompassed a variety of civil law matters including insurance subrogation, products liability, personal injury and actions dealing with construction and real estate law. He will be assisting Mrs. Randle in her main practice areas of Estate Planning, Contract Law, Small Business financial consulting and consumer and business bankruptcy.
In his spare time, Orrin helps his parents on their family farm and enjoys nature and outdoors along with his canine companion.
“Losing is ugly, but winning is Purdie.”
- Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- Honors: Active member of the Moot Court Board
- East Tennessee State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Major: Marketing Communications
- Minor: Business Management
- American Marketing Association - East Tennessee State University chapter , Active Member , 2006 to 2008
- American Marketing Association - East Tennessee State University chapter , President, 2007 to 2008
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney